Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OK What is uo?

I have not been on these or any other message board much for a little over a year. I had someone contat me about a trade through the registry that has brought me back. I checked a few prices on the HOF stuff I collect and see that the prices in football are up signifigantly from what they were about 16 months ago. Also I noticed not much traffic on the PSA Set Registry and BST Boards here. I also noticed that ther is not even a post on the Vintage Trading section. I check a few threads here and see that high grade HOF baseball rookies are selling at a premium as well.

So it seems that there is a lot of interest and demand in high dollar PSA graded stuff, but the board traffic is down signifigantly. Am I missing something?
Looking for FB HOF Rookies

Comments

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sums it up pretty well. The market is strong, particularly for high end star cards. The boards aren't trafficked as much as they used to be. I think the main reason is after a decade plus of posting about baseball cards, you run out of things to say. We have some very active threads, particularly focused on the unopened market/group rips and eBay complaints/questions. I wish there were more posts in the registry forums and I'm partially to blame for not participating more. The registry is still hot and growing (approaching 100k sets). It's just people to post as much as they used to about their set building exploits.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, what is up with the vintage buy/sell thread??