Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Beckett Find: Bo, Joe, Wayne, Michael, etc.

As I slowly, but surely continue to weed through the past, while still accumulating for the future, I continue to find things long ago put away. I just found these in a box in a bin in the basement last week. Had totally forgot about them. Some of them are pretty cool, but not sure if there's any value outside of novelty items or autograph displays. Mostly from 1989 - 1991.

Thoughts?

I surely won't be winning any photography contests.

52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.

Comments

• Options
    Man that brings back memories. I remember most of those. Sweet find
    .Looking for ANY National Bank notes of Skaneateles, NY
  • Options
    ChiefsFan1stChiefsFan1st Posts: 845 ✭✭✭
    I bet we are about the same age. I have most all of them also. The #1 Hockey was my plan to be rich someday, I have 2 of em! LOL
    Dont think they are worth much, but cool nontheless. I have maybe 100-150 old Becketts, All sports!

I dont wanna grow up, Im a Toys-R-Us kid!
  • Options
    Those really bring back memories. I remember the first Beckett Baseball use to sell for $150, $175, around that time?

I remember buying the first beckett hockey and basketball for $5 or $10, thinking they'd go up like the football and baseball one. I still have two of those #1 Jordan becketts.

Those were fun days. The hot/cold lists. Gas was 90 cents. A whole different world then.
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    I have a Beckett Basketball #1 from back in the day too. Still think it'd be a cool thing for Jordan to sign.