Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2013 Minis - anyone pulled a Ryan, Ripken or Puig auto yet?

Haven't seen any on the electronic bay although I saw my first Koufax. Too rich for my blood. Just checking.

Comments

• Options
    On another forum I saw a Puig redemption posted. I believe Topps said his autos were live, guess not.
  • Options
    SlangNRoxSlangNRox Posts: 774 ✭✭
    A Puig redemption went for $272 one bay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261269575491
  • Options
    buntbunt Posts: 625

Just opened a box and literrally just had 14 cards, trout/harper/etc etc in individual ultra pro's while opening the packs. The matt kemp swatch card blew things. Came to a realization. Emptied the 14 individual ultra pro cards and now they sit combined in to a single ultra pro, all 14 cards in one, it's quite thick. No wonder vintage quality cards are rare ! In 1957 I'd of done the same thing with this crap. Bummer.
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just opened a box and literrally just had 14 cards, trout/harper/etc etc in individual ultra pro's while opening the packs. The matt kemp swatch card blew things. Came to a realization. Emptied the 14 individual ultra pro cards and now they sit combined in to a single ultra pro, all 14 cards in one, it's quite thick. No wonder vintage quality cards are rare ! In 1957 I'd of done the same thing with this crap. Bummer. >>

Rube?