Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ebay/Paypal Shipping....What's going on? "UPDATE"

Buyer pays for the item via Paypal as usual. I go to Paypal and print the label and I'm usually good to go. I started noticing that tracking #'s are not showing up on PAYPAL. I called PAYPAL and they said that it's moving to EBAY shipping or something like that and they do not want to invent the wheel. He told me to just manually enter the # on the Paypal site and that the # was already on the Ebay site.

So today I think 1 step ahead.....I go to Ebay and print the label. Looks good. Then I go to Paypal and the # is not there and the $1.69 that PAYPAL charges me says "Unclaimed". I'm not sure what any of this means and it seems like they are acting like they are 1 company and their name should be EPAL or something.

Just to add....I've sent hundreds of packages using PAYPAL shipping and no problem and now there seems to be wholesale changes or something.

Anyone have any info on this?

Mickey71

Comments

• SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    That is odd. I just purchased a shipping label for an ebay auction through paypal this morning and it all worked as normal. The tracking number automatically showed up on ebay and is listed in paypal under the transaction.

I prefer going through paypal to check that payment has been received and printing my shipping label and packing slip from there. I hope they haven't monkeyed around with things today. Ebay seems like they always have to be tinkering around and making things more difficult. Like getting rid of wildcards in searching.
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I think they are tinkering. The CS guy told me they had some sort of minor change.
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is having any issues...I suggest you call PAYPAL. There is a glitch in their system that was affecting some accounts. Mine was one of them.