Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Plastic sheets for 1975 Minis

Hey Guys, does anyone know if there is a product that can hold the 75 Minis? I want to put my set in a binder and sheets...does everyone just use the regular sheets or does Ultra Pro or anyone else make something that is a bit better? I don't like them moving around in there
The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
TheClockworkAngelCollection

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They made them years ago but haven't in a long while. I've been looking for them myself.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of British cigarette cards I purchase from UK sellers come in plastic sheets that are sized to hold 1975 minis too. They seem to have a wide variety of size/dimension sheets over there. I'd ask one of the larger-volume card sellers where they get their plastic pages. For example, you could try emailing ebay seller collectabilia.is.back with the size card you're looking to fit. If they don't know, they'll be able to find someone who does.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultra Pro 12 pocket pages

Are these the right size?

• Options

<< <i>Ultra Pro 12 pocket pages

Are these the right size? >>

Too small unfortunately. Minis measure 2.125 x 3.125 inches.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
  • Options
    One of my favorite bloggers, Night Owl Cards, started a campaign earlier this year to get Ultra Pro to produce 9 pocket mini pages. His effort was a success as Ultra Pro announced during this year's National that they're releasing One Touch inserts for Minis later this year.

Here's a link to his blog and Ultra Pro's Twitter post.

linky

• Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    I remember back in '75 collecting mini's and trying to find sheets for them. First off plastic sheets were kind of in their infancy and they just had regular size card sheets so I ended up putting them in those, not a great idea. A few year later they came out with sheets that they fit in but were a tight fit. 37 years is a long process to finally find decent ones that will work but I'm glad a company has stepped up to do it. Doug
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. I just called Ultra Pro. They said the product is in the works and anticipated sometime this year, we'll see if that happens but at least it's on their radar!
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
    TheClockworkAngelCollection
  • Options
    Nice! I had to think with Topps putting out mini cards in 2012 & 2013, demand had to be increasing for Ultra Pro to make these. There is a tutorial out there on how to convert standard 9 page pockets to accommodate minis, but I am sure they aren't as well fitting (and certainly not as hassle free) as waiting a while for Ultra Pro to get these to market.

Snorto~
  • Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, I've been looking as well. Sure hope someone posts here when they become available.
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    You would have thought Topps would have had the sheets made and sold them with a special binder for each year they produced Mini's.

I guess they are too busy with the redemption cards!
  • Options
    ToadManToadMan Posts: 219 ✭✭

<< <i>Very nice, I've been looking as well. Sure hope someone posts here when they become available. >>

+1
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    Are these available now?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to say - I tried ordering them from ebay and the seller said they didn't have them yet - even though they were listed. And I've been to 5 shows, no one dealing in supplies had them.

Needless to say, if anyone can confirm an outlet, I'm happy to buy them.
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    Looking at ultra pro site, this may be it: 75 mini sheets?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options

<< <i>Looking at ultra pro site, this may be it: 75 mini sheets? >>

Confirmed!! These are the ones.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Looking at ultra pro site, this may be it: 75 mini sheets? >>

Confirmed!! These are the ones. >>

David, when I click on the link, it says product not found. Do you have an updated link for them? Thanks!

• Options
    Does this link work: 75 mini sheets

I purchased them thru Amazon.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)