Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Turnaround times for 10 day and 20 day

my 10 day and 20 day just logged; i know all too well about the 45 day invoice- but what has been the turnaround time experience for these submissions as of late? any input from the board members would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    You can expect your order to be processed at about the time you see this following picture out your front window.

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    that does not look like flying pigs.
  • Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    I have two 10 day submission. Here is how they are doing:

10-Day Submissions
    Logged 7/31/2013 - popped Saturday 8/24/2013 (18 business days), error in order, still hasn't shipped.
    Logged 8/12/2013 - 3 card submission - Still no poppage (12th business day).

I would expect 15 business days minimum.

Jason
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    raykasaraykasa Posts: 186 ✭✭
    thanks for the heads up; i'm concerned due to the fact that i would like to have these back before the Philly show (Sept. 27/28/29). it's gonna be close i fear....
  • Options
    bcubsbcubs Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    Don't give up hope. I just had a 45 day order pop in 10 days. Seems you either get really lucky or really unlucky....not much in between. Hopefully you get the former.

Appreciate today-

Bill

• Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Don't give up hope. I just had a 45 day order pop in 10 days. Seems you either get really lucky or really unlucky....not much in between. Hopefully you get the former. >>

I am jealous! I am on business day #58.
  • Options
    raykasaraykasa Posts: 186 ✭✭
    wow! 45 done in ten days? i think you should play the lottery!
  • Options
    sportscardstopsportscardstop Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Don't give up hope. I just had a 45 day order pop in 10 days. Seems you either get really lucky or really unlucky....not much in between. Hopefully you get the former. >>

Same here. It logged in on 8/13 and popped yesterday. 45 day sub. It was mostly all FB from the same sets which I hear helps speed things up.
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    My 20 day was just logged yesterday. I'm hoping by October. I can't complain at all about my last sub. I piggybacked on a 45 day sub and it popped in less than 10 days... So you never know
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here