Home Precious Metals

Pages: [ << 1 2 3 4 Previous ]

My computer only shows 4 pages in the precious metals forum.....odd.

Is my puter or the site??

Herb
Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
imageimageimage

Comments

• piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    It's the site. If you want to search for a post older than 4 pages old, you have to use the search button in the upper left and detail what you're looking for. It does go way back, I've searched stuff that was retreived for as early as '06.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    I think it depends on the numero of threads you have the "customize" menu.
    I see more than 4.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    ok, didn't know that. 4 might be a default setting.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • The geek squad tuned up my computer this past weekend, some of the settings may have changed.

the other forums I'm seeing all( the same amount I saw before the tune up) pages.

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have

1 2 3 4 > > Next
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I think it depends on the numero of threads you have the "customize" menu.
    I see more than 4. >>

Thanks Matteo,
    I used to have all the threads, but, it recently went to only 4 pages on me too.
    Just changed it to 999.

Tim
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • fixed !!!!

Thanks for the input.

<<I would like to see the last 20 days of threads when I enter a category.>> I changed the 20 to 100 all is good in Herbies world.

Herb
    imageimageimage
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my highest page number is 4, and there is no option to go any further

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>my highest page number is 4, and there is no option to go any further >>

See my comment above. You should raise the number of days under "customize".
    There should be the below option.

I would like to see the last XXX days of threads when I enter a category.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009