Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What is your opinion: 75 Topps Baseball Regular vs. Minis

For those of you who collect this year, which version do you prefer and why? There seem to he a lot of Mini collectors here.

Comments

• Options
    I collect the minis. About 50 cards short of a PSA 8 or better set. I think overall the regular set is more widely collected.

Mike
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the minis! Though I am partial to regular sized 75s as well, which contrary to general consensus, are much tougher to find, wax pack wise.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    schapkoschapko Posts: 341 ✭✭
    When I was growing up in the late 80's early 90's I loved the minis as they were a lot more rare than the full size. However with all of the cases of minis that were brought to market over the past 5 years or so it has brought a flood of high grade minis available. I feel that availability of high grade full size cards are less and therefore more collectable for high end collectors (PSA 9 and 10). Just my $.02. Right now I am putting together a full size registry set but also have a number of minis and have opened nearly a box full of minis over the past three years.
    Buying 75 Topps Reg. Size PSA 9
    1975 Topps Registry Set "Scott's 75 Topps Set"
  • Options
    OPC
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle