Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone else sick of pink bordered parallel cards?

Seriously, what the heck? Are there collectors out there who are feverishly trying to complete a pink parallel Topps Chrome Football set? And now in the baseball set too?? Wow.

The camo bordered set was questionable. I mean, camo shorts are cool, so camo bordered cards are ok I guess.

But this pink bordered business is ridiculous! What's next, a black mini dress and feather boa-bordered parallel set?

Comments

• Options

<< <i> I mean, camo shorts are cool, so camo bordered cards are ok I guess. >>

So good....
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What's next, a black mini dress and feather boa-bordered parallel set? >>

Idea forwarded to Topps R&D! image

• Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Nevermind. I thought this thread was about My Little Pony cards.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    no. but i am sick to death of that Chevy commercial and the knucklehead who wears his name tag to bed.
  • Options

Sure am. Was done with it as soon as I saw the first one.
    It never leaves you...
  • Options

<< <i>Nevermind. I thought this thread was about My Little Pony cards. >>

Google "Bronies". NOW
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i> I mean, camo shorts are cool, so camo bordered cards are ok I guess. >>

So good.... >>

Agreed.About every two months we get a line like this on the boards, delivered without the slightest touch of irony. It's the one thing that keeps me coming back.
  • Options
    When Breast Cancer is gone, then they can stop producing the Pink Parallels
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options

<< <i>When Breast Cancer is gone, then they can stop producing the Pink Parallels >>

Why not make a set only available through their store and then give the proceeds to breast cancer? That way only people who want them can get them and cancer research benefits.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>When Breast Cancer is gone, then they can stop producing the Pink Parallels >>

Why not make a set only available through their store and then give the proceeds to breast cancer? That way only people who want them can get them and cancer research benefits. >>

Are the pink ones for breast cancer? If so, how does it benefit breasts cancer and/or research?
  • Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm sick of them. I don't see it having mass appeal though. I don't really seek them out, however, I would pick them up to complete a player registry potentially. They probably wouldn't be among my list of favorite cards unless they were a 1/1 and the player image was exceptionally unique or interesting.
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Nevermind. I thought this thread was about My Little Pony cards. >>

Google "Bronies". NOW >>

bc sharing IS caring
  • Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭
    Like I mentioned, to complete a player collection. 2013 Topps Mini Pink.

The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases