Home Testing Forum

test

ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
Here are the results of my pre-national (July 16th) submission. I'm very happy with most of the results. See comments along the way.

First up is a small group of '89 Score from the case break last year. Sent in the four best of the stars I had. A 10 sighting!!!!!

In my continuing quest to finish a yearly set, here is another group of 72s. Only a couple of miss steps on these.

The Marshall Hi# was a re-sub as it was deemed trimmed the first time!

All of the '61 Topps that follow were from a lot a picked up on eBay. This was a 200+ card lot of nm-mt cards with nice corners and clean backs. Was quite pleased with the purchase at the time. Here are the best centered of the bunch and a few of the bigger stars. I may have to send in a few more from that lot!!!! The Casares did have a surface crease on the back, good catch PSA image

Two Jimmy sighting here, already have a nicer 7 in my collection, but you can never have too many Jimmys!!

Cleveland time....

Here are a few more for my Browns collection. Mostly some odd ball stuff and the last '79 Topps I needed to complete my Team set and what a last card it was, a raw eBay purchase that turned into a 10! (two 10s so far...)

Here are some, what seems like they were printed on news paper, '61 Fleer Wallet Photos

Lastly are some 64 Wheaties Stamps. I picked up a Browns set on eBay and sent all of them in on this sub along with a cracked out Jimmy that I thought I got robbed on the first time around. The Jimmy I got with the set I knew would grade low, but as I say, "You can never have...". The reset of the set graded spectacularly, except for the Brown & Fiss. (1 - 5, 1 - 6, 1 - 8, 2 - 9s and 2 - 10s!!) (and that makes 4, my best ever). I'm temped to make you y'all guess the previous grade on the re-graded Jimmy stamp which is now a PSA 9!! My initial thought on that stamp was definitely true image I think that Fiss is going back someday.

This was great sub image

Thanks for lookin'

Scott