Home Sports Talk
Options

Interesting that there have been no new threads on this forum about the 2013 NFL season that has bee

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
........... off the ground since training camps opened about three weeks ago.

Very unusual for it to take so long.

I guess all the pro football fans on the forums have their attention diverted elsewhere at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    You posted this and Brady goes down with a knee injury within hours...you cursed him!

• Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Tebow time. image
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    What happened to Brady?

Knee injury during parctice? How bad is it?

If he can not play who else, besides Tebow is a QB for the Patriots?

If Brady can not play for an extended period of time and Tebow ends up starting at QB the uproar from those who can not stand him and those who adore him will be so loud and never ending that the Tebow soap operas from 2011 in Denver and 2012 in New York with the Jets will seem like a picinic by comparison.

I hope that Brady's injury is minor and that he starts every game this season (if for no other reason than I just do not want the media coverage of the 2013 season to be "Tebowcentric").
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So let it be written. So let it be done.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brady has a knee sprain, he came in after the injury and went 3 for 3 then left. More than likely not anything too serious, Im thinking my Pats will be 1 and done in the playoffs.

They simply cannot win the big game and the offense is a shell of its former self.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Denver will be lights out this year I think, Manning will be in cruise control with all those weapons at his disposal.
  • Options
    I attended the Denver - San Francisco preseason game last Thursday at the Stick.

It amazed me how big and fast the Denver defensive line and linebackers are. Even the Denver secondary was bigger than what the usual pass defenders are.

If the Denver defense is the same or better than last year, it will have a good year. On top of a good defense it has a potent offense as well.
  • Options

<< <i>You posted this and Brady goes down with a knee injury within hours...you cursed him! >>

image Drew Blesdoe and 3 others like this.