Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The official 2013 Finest Baseball Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Looks like it's gonna be tough to find the 1993 refractors well centered. Some things never change... >>

Agreed. I have noticed many of them seem to have centering trouble...
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Looks like it's gonna be tough to find the 1993 refractors well centered. Some things never change... >>

They are making them just like the originals including the centering!!
  • Options

<< <i>Picked up a box during lunch, best pull was a jersey/ auto /99 card for Evan Gattis. Got a Puig, but it's just a regular card. The other auto was Tyler Skaggs. >>

The Gattis should bring you some good change.
  • Options
    jlzinckjlzinck Posts: 907 ✭✭
    Got a box of Finest and a few packs of Chrome to make it an even number.

Got these

image[/URL]

17/25
    image[/URL]
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    Wow, nice box. Really, really nice box.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Wil Myers' signature is easily on par with Bill Mazeroski and Mariano Rivera. It's literally a thing of beauty.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a related story, James Bond's boss will be suing Wil Myers.
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    I have been looking for a McCutchen 'retro' 1993 refractor...I'm guessing he's not on the checklist, though?
  • Options
    Moose1913Moose1913 Posts: 401 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have been looking for a McCutchen 'retro' 1993 refractor...I'm guessing he's not on the checklist, though? >>

I've been looking but haven't seen one either. He should have one, but since his card is an "All-Stars" version there are only 10 of them.
    I pick things up
    I am a collector
    And things, well things
    They tend to accumulate
  • Options
    oddityoddity Posts: 124 ✭✭

Anybody who ripped this willing to help me complete a set? I'm looking for base cards (no refractors) #8 Prince Fielder, and #25 Matt Kemp.
    I only had three doubles, so if anyone needs base cards #3 Wacha, #34 Heyward, or #35 Tulowitzki let me know.

I also have an extra Jackie Bradley Jr. auto jumbo relic rookie refractor redemption card. Would like to trade code for code with somebody who has a redemption card for a different player...

I know this isn't in the right section, but I figure the people who posted in this thread already would be the most likely to help me.

• Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    I have the base cards you need. Might be willing to trade codes as well depending on what your looking for.
    Send me a PM
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    Sold that Kershaw 1993 Refractor for $125 via auction...very happy with that price. I really dig this product. Fun as hell to open. Topps Chrome was also a hit this year in my opinion.
  • Options

<< <i>Sold that Kershaw 1993 Refractor for $125 via auction...very happy with that price. I really dig this product. Fun as hell to open. Topps Chrome was also a hit this year in my opinion. >>

Topps Chrome was very nice looking this year. I hit one of the box topper pennant autos and a Profar Red Hot Rookie auto in the same box. I haven't tried Finest yet but want to buy a case. I love the look of the 93 Ref Reprints. The Auto versions are definitely worth more money but I like the look of the non-autos much more.
  • Options
    Anybody see a McCutchen refractor (numbered to /10) yet?
  • Options
    Moose1913Moose1913 Posts: 401 ✭✭✭
    There is one on eBay right now. (It is NOT mine.)

$1,478.78 Buy It Now or Best Offer.

2013 Finest 1993 Baseball's Finest All-Stars Refractor Andrew McCutchen #09/10
    I pick things up
    I am a collector
    And things, well things
    They tend to accumulate
  • Options

<< <i>There is one on eBay right now. (It is NOT mine.)

$1,478.78 Buy It Now or Best Offer.

2013 Finest 1993 Baseball's Finest All-Stars Refractor Andrew McCutchen #09/10 >>

Wow! Thanks...I think I will wait for the next one!