At least it is not gnarly.

Hmm.....Free Shipping...

What do tight aluminum cases go for?
  • thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    1990 Upper Deck commons!! mmmmmm...so shiny
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Thanks, Doug.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    He must have struck out on Craigslist
  • frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's too early to laugh out loud, but I just did!

Shane

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What do tight aluminum cases go for? >>

At least the starting bid. That part intrigued me more than the cards.
  • MinorLeaguerMinorLeaguer Posts: 497 ✭✭✭
    Strange things indeed! Also strange is why PSA would slab a fake 1984 TCMA Clemens? It's all in the AW in Pawtucket. Could they be faking PSA slabs, cracking out and inserting fakes or did PSA really miss it?:

Fake TCMA Clemens PSA 9??

Looks frosty on the entire bottom so i'll go with the crackout and slip in approach. Frosty makes me want a cold beer, but have to work so given the card, I'll go for a frosty A&W root beer!
  • Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    1991 Upper Deck and 1992 Topps commons appreciating it value 15-20% in 10 years? I wouldn't count on that

Jimmy
    Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just sent the seller a question, anxiously awaiting his reply: Can you post a pic of the aluminum case also?
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    That discoloration on/in his big toenail is strange and he really should visit a podiatrist.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    That's toit.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    That is a dudes foot??? Looks more like a chicks foot that has been jammed in high heels for a number of years.
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    It could be Megan Fox's hand...

<< <i>That is a dudes foot??? Looks more like a chicks foot that has been jammed in high heels for a number of years. >>

I thought the pink nail polish was a giveaway. Although I guess the nail polish means nothing nowadays. Heck, it might not even be nail polish.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

<< <i>

<< <i>That is a dudes foot??? Looks more like a chicks foot that has been jammed in high heels for a number of years. >>

I thought the pink nail polish was a giveaway. Although I guess the nail polish means nothing nowadays. Heck, it might not even be nail polish. >>

That was my initial thought but since the other toes aren't painted, pretty sure it's infected.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
    May require an amputation.

Get well soon!
  • cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    Why can't anything ever be abreast?
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods
  • zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    mmm abreastasists
  • DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    From the Beatles "Come together"

He wear no shoeshine
    He got toe jam football
    He got monkey finger
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).

<< <i>May require an amputation.image Get well soon! >>

Barry ... lucky I was not drinking beer when I read this ... it would have been all over my keyboard!!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• << <i>That is a dudes foot??? Looks more like a chicks foot that has been jammed in high heels for a number of years. >>

Either way, Rex Ryan approves. image

Snorto~

• << <i>image >>

Now THAT is some spicy chicken we can all enjoy, Snuffy! image

Snorto~
  • Edit: @Kurt: Fixed Pam's Belly Button!

I can't believe you guys don't notice the 1975 Mini Case this guy has on the shelf behind Pam! It's a thing of beauty!

• I think Pamela had alterations. The navel clearly isn't authentic here.
  • addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    I miss snuffy