Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1984 Football Cello 3 Dickersons on top

I know nothing about this product or any cello products but I enjoy comments here from the people that do. This has been on BBCE site for awhile. Again knowing nothing about this product if I saw this anywhere else I would assume it was repackaged. If it is truly possible to get 3 Dickersons on top, does that mean anything is possible with 1984 football cellos? Are there many out there with Dickersons all across?

Link

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    BAD LINK

Here you go:

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here you go
    Dickerson
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Weird now my link works and yours doesn't. I think it's because BBCE has https instead of http in their URL.
  • tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    That looks cool but is it legit?
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • If there can be a pair of Randy White's on top of a Rack, Maybe the Dickerson's aren't too far off

Randy White's on Top

Are the pockets of an 84 rack designated for cards from separate sheets like 1981?
  • cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    I'd be curious if the same card is on back of the Dickersons in the middle and far section. If the same card is on back, it may be a factory error where the same cards were loaded in the last two sections. I have a rack pack like this from 1986 with two Tom Seavers on top with the same card showing on back (I believe it is Yeager).
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • I actually remember spending $20 for the card in 1990 .I bought one to get signed for less than $2 in the summer . Still one of my favorite cards . Dickerson's might hold up with today's pass happy NFL . $12 worth of cards showing . Still pretty cool.