Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Looking For East Caribbean States - Update

For my type set, average circulated is fine.
2 cents KM#11 - any date
10 cents KM#13 or KM#37- any date
Also Large 1c 1957 and 1959

Thanks, Stan

Have all the coins I was looking for. Thanks to those who helped.

Comments

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have some East Caribbean States coins and notes somewhere - I'll look for them tonight.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have:

1/2 cent, 1958, KM1, BU (95% red, just mellowed a tiny bit on the obverse)

1 cent, 1987, KM10, aluminum w/scalloped edge, probably XF-AU

10 cents, 1955, KM13, Fine-ish

50 cents, 1965, KM7, VF-XF. 100,000 mintage.

Eight bucks gets you all four delivered, unless you only want the 10c which is the only KM type I have that you mentioned.

(Unfortunately it is the lowest grade of the bunch, wouldn't you know.)

At eight bucks, you're basically paying for the 1/2 cent and 50-cent piece and shipping. Figure the 1-cent and 10-cent are free.

Or if you just want the 10-cent and don't care that it's only Fine-ish, PM your address and I'll send it to you.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    DoubleDimeDoubleDime Posts: 619 ✭✭✭
    The 1955 10c is really KM#5 , not what I'm looking for but thanks just the same.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The 1955 10c is really KM#5 , not what I'm looking for but thanks just the same. >>

Ah. So 'tis. Sorry.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like most of the type coins I have are the earlier Territories coins, rather than the later States coins.

I do have the 1957 and 1959 cents though. The 57 is VF+ with a couple small dark spots, the low mintage 1959 is
    choice XF. $5 for the pair.
    Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    PM sent and thanks.
  • Options
    I now have the 1957 and 1959 cents thanks to WalkerGuy21D.
    Still looking for the 2 Caribbean States coins.
  • Options
    ColinCMRColinCMR Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭
    I will see what I have and PM you
  • Options
    Coin in hand : KM#13 1989 10¢ in average circulated condition.

It shows that I have all the coins you need in my Numista.com collection manager, I just have to locate them!!!
    Organization of over 22,000 catalogued foreign and US coins has become quite the task that I have yet to master despite my best efforts!!!
    I have over 10,000 in Numista so far and adding more every day. You can see my complete catalogued collection online at the link below.
    If the link fails to work just go to Numista.com, my user ID is JDRMCB and you can view it that way.

http://en.numista.com/vous/vos_pieces.php
    Is it just me, or does anyone else find numismatist easier to spell than SAY??!!!
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Just imagine what it was like before computers ...
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE