Home Precious Metals

Silver Bullet/Silver Shield

MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
Did you guys get this email?

<< <i>In September 2012, Rob Gray of the American Open Currency Standard and Chris Duane of youtube noteworthiness teamed up to launch the Silver Bullet Silver Shield line of silver & copper medallions. Within days, it made headlines across the silver stacking community. >>

<< <i>But less than a year after inception, it all fell apart. One man tried [and continues to try] his very best to destroy the other man, and all he has worked to create in the last five years. The other man stayed quiet. Until today. >>

Youtube link to the explanation

Comments

• guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,256 ✭✭✭
    hmmm, interesting. Hate that greed broke up a good thing....
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>hmmm, interesting. Hate that greed broke up a good thing.... >>

Good product at least. I still need a few of those Freedom Girls image
  • I got a bunch of the freedoms and also a bunch of Chris Duane's War Bird from Amagi Metals....no hassel quick delivery.
    I wouldnt buy anything from Rob Grey now..
    Kip
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll admit that I felt uncomfortable while waiting and waiting for my Freedom Girls to be shipped, but I also have to admit that they were delivered. This ongoing fiasco has led me to avoid both of these guys on any future purchases.

It's a shame. In the final analysis, the concept was very good and the designs have been suitably provocative but there's been way too much unprofessional behavior in both directions for me.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

• << <i>I'll admit that I felt uncomfortable while waiting and waiting for my Freedom Girls to be shipped, but I also have to admit that they were delivered. This ongoing fiasco has led me to avoid both of these guys on any future purchases.

It's a shame. In the final analysis, the concept was very good and the designs have been suitably provocative but there's been way too much unprofessional behavior in both directions for me. >>

I will buy from Chris as he is only doing the artwork and such and the Amagi Metals is the producer of the rounds
    who are good in my book..
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Do you think all that drama was the cause of the long delays in production, etc. image

I only care about weight and purity. I don't really care about design because let's be honest, I don't look at them. I stack and store. If I want something pretty to look at, I buy a coin. Perhaps one of these might've made a neat pocket piece but then again, I already have three great pocket pieces and rarely carry any of them anymore ...

So, I feel bad for Chris, otherwise *yawn* plenty of other rounds on the market.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE