Home Sports Talk

put up or shut up time

alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
guess we find out if Indians plan to stick around for the rest of the season starting tomorrow........being an Indians fan can be a pain in the you know where at times.....

Comments

• Doesn't that go for all Cleveland sports teams?
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Doesn't that go for all Cleveland sports teams? >>

lately that is a true statement........but in the 90's you couldn't beat Indians baseball....in the 2000's the Cavs were awesome until you know who left ..... the Browns, well that's a whole different story and I really don't have time to go through it all.....image
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>the Browns, well that's a whole different story and I really don't have time to go through it all.....image >>

Come on Al ... it's not all that bad ... they did have ONE winning season in the past TEN YEARS! LOL Hope all is well.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    Does anyone know where Doug Jones and Bob Wickham are???? Indians need them quick....
    why is it that everytime I do a post about the Indians they proceed to go on a losing streak.......I've officially given up on them...so there!!! Go Browns
  • CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Today they came back from a 5-0 deficit to win 6-5 over the Angels.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan

<< <i>Today they came back from a 5-0 deficit to win 6-5 over the Angels. >>

cubs fan....you got it as bad as all the Indians fans, IF not worse!!image
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

<< <i>AL ... click here and enjoy!!! >>

nice, my father in law was at one of the games....before he passed away he gave me the ticket stub which, of course I had encapsulated....al.