Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Activity during the National

Does anyone here know if PSA has all their staff in Chicago this week or if logging receipts and grading continues in CA? Just curious as I have an order in process and one that has not been logged.

Appreciate today-

Bill

Comments

• Options
    Things slowed down significantly last year both during and after the national. Hopefully PSA has been training reserves and back ups over the last 12 mo the to avoid extended processing times. I have held back some subs waiting to see that the backlog is not big.
  • Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭
    I have a bulk submission out. Got in touch with CS Monday as it'd been since the 19th, and they said my package won't log until after the National.
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    I emailed Monday. No response as of yet. I think that answered my question. image

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Have a Super Express in , guess 2 day isnt gonna happen
  • Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    64 card poppage thurs! Guess Psa left a few peeps behind!
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    PSA leaves a skeleton crew back in the office during the National... so work is getting done, just not much!

Also, keep in mind that Wed, Thu & Fri of National week are not considered Business Days by/for PSA.