Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Thanks

I posted the link from my cell phone.
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the old days you would not be able to recognize this guy after what would have been done to him.

• Options
    You have to wonder why no one got to the perp until AFTER he gave Orton a crotch shot. Wouldn't you expect security to be a little quicker getting to someone attacking one of their stars???
  • Options

<< <i>You have to wonder why no one got to the perp until AFTER he gave Orton a crotch shot. Wouldn't you expect security to be a little quicker getting to someone attacking one of their stars??? >>

That's what I thought after seeing this yesterday. I would have expected security to stop/tackle the guy long before he hit the ring. Perhaps this is some kind of work or developing angle or maybe it was just a case of half-ass security. Who knows?!
  • Options
    An indy wrestler I know put on his Facebook page it was Leo Kruger from the NXT developmental division. If so it was a great move to get some easy media coverage.

More to come on this story for sure.

• Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well that took some balls *pun intended*
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    Leo Kruger images

I have seen this guy wrestle up the street when the FCW shows would come through. His current gimmick has him from South Africa so this would make some since.

• Options
    Was it Oscar Pistorius?
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    Someone cue the Young & The Restless theme song... I'm sorry, but this fake staged stuff to generate publicity is soooo weak. And its still baseball season fellas...
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
  • Options
    theumptheump Posts: 634 ✭✭
    Just for the record, that was a "professional" nut shot that was given to Orton. By that I mean, it was desgined not to hurt him. The guys bicep basically touched Orton's genitals while his forearm more or less hit his stomach. I believe it was Flair who always gave out those type of shots. Also, back in the day, the Divas would hit a guy like that.
    If you noticed, Orton popped right back up. I think he fell as he was just not expecting the shot to happen. We all know what would have happened if it was a real nut shot.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying this is a work, but the guy who went into the ring is an indie wrestler, so he knows how to give a nut shot without it hurting.