Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: A few coins fresh to the market

I visited the SDB recently and decided to clear out some coins that no longer fit in order to make room for other purchases. These coins have been put away for a number of years and have never been offered. Most of these are CAC'd and are very nice with pretty color. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Paypal +3%, check or money order accepted. Shipping is $8 within the US. International depends on your location.

1. 1885 Indian Head Cent NGC PF65 BN CAC. Lovely pink and purple grace both the obverse and reverse when tilted in the light. Liberty's crown is highlighted with light green toning. Very pretty and PQ. Substantially nicer than my images. $950

2. 1937 D Buffalo Nickel 3 Legs PCGS AU50 CAC. Most examples of the three legs buffalo nickels I see are blast white with little character. This piece is the opposite. Russet red toning on the obverse is in the pattern of war paint covering the Indian Chiefs face. The reverse has bright neon toning in certain areas with hints of mint luster still present. The reverse color is more vibrant in hand. A gorgeous coin that is sure to please. $1500

3. 1913 Barber Quarter PCGS PF62 CAC. A slightly darker coin which pops with color when tilted. Two sets of images show the coin straight on and when tilted. A few minor hairlines held the grade to a 62.
$700

4. 1824 Bust Half PCGS AU53 CAC (Was NGC AU55). I recently upgraded this date which is the only reason I am selling this example. Lovely green, red and blue toning graces the rims on the obverse while the reverse has an original crusty appearance. Much nicer than my images.
$850

5. 1892 Isabella Quarter PCGS AU58 CAC. Not your run of the mill AU58. This Isabella quarter has lovely shades of blue and green toning on the rims of both the obverse and reverse. A good amount of mint luster is still present. Again this coins is much nicer than my images.
$650

6. 1787 Fugio PCGS XF45 States United 4 Cinq. Newman 11-x
Common Variety. Nice surfaces, color, and clashing. There is some minor roughness on the reverse. Very clean planchet.
This coin did not pass CAC most likely due to the minor roughness.

$2200

Thank you for looking.
Ankur
All coins kept in bank vaults.
PCGS Registries
Box of 20
SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!

Comments