Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

4 sale or trade 1934 500$ federal reserve note 700$

trade me silver or gold, or good ole cash works as well . theres pics sumplace on the currency boared..
collector of gold and silver bullion..Owner of "aaa trash be gone" buffalo ny
references for completed transactions : smittys , guitarwes , vetter, JamesM , durexmetals, luke marshall ,perry hall, indiananationals,tamu15 , freechance , wdrob, jimineez1

Comments

• robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pic ???
  • drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that's the 850 for 700, I'm interested.
  • collectallcollectall Posts: 202 ✭✭
    its the one thats a lil rough around the edges.. pics are in the currency for sale section, i dont know how to post pic s allways says pics are too big
    references for completed transactions : smittys , guitarwes , vetter, JamesM , durexmetals, luke marshall ,perry hall, indiananationals,tamu15 , freechance , wdrob, jimineez1
  • commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭

<< <i>its the one thats a lil rough around the edges.. pics are in the currency for sale section, i dont know how to post pic s allways says pics are too big >>

Open a PhotoBucket account and imbed the images here. There are clear instructions if you search the US Coin Forum.

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • collectallcollectall Posts: 202 ✭✭
    http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=24&threadid=893421&STARTPAGE=1

above is A LINK TO THE PICS I HOPE IT WORKED. I JUST BUMPED THE THREAD WITH PICS TO THE TOP IN THE PCGS PAPER MONEY SECTION OF THE BOARD