Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

New FREE iphone App to manage your collections!

Hi,

I'm an IOS developer and i've recently released a collections app which enables you to manage and show off your collections.

It's unique because it allows you to add items into ANY category you wish to create, and this can be done in a variety of ways. You can add via barcode, or manually, and you can even take a photo of items you store.

Best of all, this is completely non-profit. The app is currently completely free with no Ad's or restrictions. I'd love for you to download it and give it a go.

I've made it available on as many different IPhone / Ipod / IPad devices possible.

All My Collections App

To see some screenshots, have a look at my support blog Support Page

I released an update today, so make sure when you download you also download the update if it doesn't do so automatically.

If you like it, i'd be very grateful if you could leave a review on the app store - it helps other people notice it!

If you have any feature requests or suggestions, then please email me at allmycollectionsapp@gmail.com

Oh, and finally..Keep Collecting!
Organise your collections! Completely free, complete and easy to use iPhone application.
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/all-my-collections/id674036859?mt=8

Comments

• Options

Quick fun screenshot for you!
    Organise your collections! Completely free, complete and easy to use iPhone application.
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    To see some screenshots, have a look at my support blog Support Page
    >>

Fixed the link for you.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    Thank you very much, appreciated.
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    Uploaded it. I'll play with it when I get home.
  • Options
    Interesting wording on the APP page. I can honestly say I have never gone to the shops wondering what films I do and don't have.

Have you gone to the shops, not knowing what Films you do and don't have? Moving house and want to make sure you've got every book you packed? Or maybe you simply have a rare collection of something you just want to show off? Text
  • Options

<< <i>Interesting wording on the APP page. I can honestly say I have never gone to the shops wondering what films I do and don't have.

Have you gone to the shops, not knowing what Films you do and don't have? Moving house and want to make sure you've got every book you packed? Or maybe you simply have a rare collection of something you just want to show off? Text >>

You don't have enough then! image

You'd be surprised at the amount of people who have so many films on disc but don't remember what they do and don't have and accidentally buy multiple copies, or don't know if they have it on DVD or Blu-Ray, for example.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Interesting wording on the APP page. I can honestly say I have never gone to the shops wondering what films I do and don't have.

Have you gone to the shops, not knowing what Films you do and don't have? Moving house and want to make sure you've got every book you packed? Or maybe you simply have a rare collection of something you just want to show off? Text >>

You don't have enough then! image

You'd be surprised at the amount of people who have so many films on disc but don't remember what they do and don't have and accidentally buy multiple copies, or don't know if they have it on DVD or Blu-Ray, for example. >>

I've done that image

• Options
    I'd like to thank the OP for developing this App. I downloaded it and have played with it briefly. So far I'm really enjoying it. What I like about it from the card collecting aspect is the fact that I can custom build a set, add my info and take a picture of the card in question. Nice when you know you have X card in an 8 and you are looking to possibly upgrade...Granted there will be a lot of manual data entry to complete load my inventory onto this app, but I'm patient. I purchased some of the other baseball card inventory apps out there and honestly, it takes the same amount of time scrolling through the pre-filled choices for set/year etc as it does typing it all out. At least in this one I can build a specific category and enter away. I haven't tried the bar code scanning yet...

Nice app.
  • Options
    I have a list on my phone of my cd collection. Hard to remember what I have and don't have.
  • Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image

Quick fun screenshot for you! >>

That is one _SWEET_ cow! Graded?

All joking aside, I'll give the app a try and let you know what I think.

Nate
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    I'm on lunch now so I decided to play with it for a minute.
      One thing I can tell you I'd like off the bat is the ability to create subfolders from the My Collection menu. For example: Trading Cards -> Sports -> Baseball, etc... This would allow me to more quickly get to the items I wanted to share with people.
      I can't see how to easily edit items once they're added. Would like to be able to change photos if needed in the future. Also, when I scan an item I'm stuck with the photo that comes up even if it doesn't match my product. Need the option of selecting an alternate photo up front. I scanned a water bottle, it showed a nail polish bottle and I was stuck with that image.
      More optional fields to cater to graded collectors such as: grading company, grade, population, cost, comments. Similar to how items are tracked on psacards.com.
      The photo is small. I'd like to see the photo pretty much take up the entire screen when the item is opened. The details/comments available as a ghosted layover with a swipe to the side.
    The app is pretty cool overall and could be great with a few refinements.

There's my $0.02.

Nate
  • Options
    Something else that would make it super-tight is if it could import your inventory from psacards.com.
  • Options
    Ok, one more thing. Would like to be able to select a file from my camera roll as opposed to taking a picture. This way I could transfer images from PC to iPhone.
  • Options
    I messed with it a bit. The one thing I would like for cd's would to be able to have a bands entire catalog listed together. For an example I did a few Creedence Clearwater Revival cd's. Instead of all the titles being listed under CCR, it would add them according to cd title. So you would have an entry that would just say Cosmo's Factory but not list the band name.
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    I downloaded the app, but wasn't able to get the reader to scan the barcode on the PSA slab. Is there a step I'm missing?