Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS on Ebay 66+ Rainbow Franklin, FSH Raw Seated, Supplies Make me some offers!!

I have these items up for sale here and on ebay. Prices include shipping unless stated otherwise. Paypal payment is preferred, but will consider checks and money orders. I am open to offers here or on ebay with the Make offer option. Of course because of the fees on ebay, offers here are preferred.

My Ebay Store

I have 3 Intercept Shield boxes for sale. Each has the 10 individual slab boxes inside. I am asking $35 each+shipping

Dansco Silver Eagle Albums "NEW" still in the plastic blister packing #7181 1986-2021 No proofs $24 + $2 shipping

Cardboard self adhesive mailers. "New". Perfect for 2 slabs when folded, or fits in a #10 envelope. These sell for .40-.60 each on Amazon and ebay. Price here .35c each minimum of 10. + actual shipping. .32c each +actual shipping on orders of 100 or more.

1860 Silver 3 Cent PCGS MS62. Nice teal blue and violet toning. Sold

1941-1945 Dated Franklin Delano Roosevelt Atlantic Charter Medal. Struck at the Dutch mint @ Utrecht. Medal is Silver 30mm. Colorful russet toning with rainbow circling the rims on the obverse. The reverse is a light brown mottled toning with a very similar rainbow encircling the rims. $75

1869-1969 Dated Powell Expedition 100th Anniversary Medal. Struck by the Medallic Art Company .999 fine silver aprrox. .95oz Bust of John Wesley Powell obv with The seal of The State of Arizona on the reverse. Originally from a 3 coin set. The Powell expedition started on the Green river in Wyoming and traveled the Colorado river through Utah and the Grand Canyon in Arizona. $30

1875 Liberty Seated Half Dollar $75 Shipped

1846/46 Liberty Seated Quarter Repunched Date $32 Shipped

Mercury Dime/ Wheat Cent Magicians Coin $10 Shipped

My Ebay Store

Comments