Home Precious Metals
Options

Smoking Burning Gloves, Hovering Silver Pitchers defy gravity

See it here:Hot Molten Silver
NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac

Comments

• Options
    very cool! thanks for sharing!
    successful transactions with: vpr, robman, piecesofme, metalsman, gdavis70, agentjim007, ranshdow and more to come!
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting. thanks for posting image
  • Options
    OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool video, or should I say HOT videoimage

Steve
    Promote the Hobby
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens to the precious metal removed by the buffing process?
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess that is why one always ends up with less silver or gold than they though they had! Buffing, splatter when pouring, and metal entrained in the flux... all would tend to remove some of the precious metals.
    ----- kj
  • Options

<< <i>What happens to the precious metal removed by the buffing process? >>

I wondered the same, especially when they said steel buffing wheel. Over time this must add up, but incrementally per order I suppose they may figure its just dust in the wind.
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What happens to the precious metal removed by the buffing process? >>

There are a lot of opportunities for your precious metals to dwindle. Did you see how much they pulled out in the glass tube? They then cut that down to a small pellet.... What happens to the rest of the sample now that your brick is already made? Hmmmm...

As mentioned, there is loss on the splash as well and the wire wheel.... don't get me started.