Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB LIST: 1986 Fleer basketball, Unopened football

I am interested in buying raw 1986 Fleer basketball cards. To a lesser degree I am interested in graded BGS 9 and 9.5 or PSA 9 and 10 copies of the set as well. I am working on multiple sets so I am interested in multiples of cards provided they are Nm-Mt or better (raw) or meet the graded requirements listed.

Also on my want list are raw 1961 Fleer Basketball that are likely to grade at PSA 7 or above. I would also be interested in already graded PSA 7 and 8 from the same set.

I am also looking to buy unopened wax boxes, cello boxes or rack boxes of 1984 and 1986 Topps Football.

I am also interested in 2012 Topps Chrome football unopened boxes.

It is a pipe dream but if you are sitting on a 1980-81 Topps Basketball unopened box or a 1986 Fleer Basketball unopened box I am interested in acquiring those as well. For all unopened especially the last two mentioned I would want some sort of information backing up the legitimacy of the boxes being unopened and unsearched.

I am also looking to buy raw or graded packs of 1986 Fleer Basketball and raw unopened packs of 1980 basketball unopened (again I would like some information backing up the legitimacy of any raw packs)

Thanks. I hope to hear from some leads soon.
Steve