Home Sports Talk

Danny Salazar

alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
Wow, nice first start for this new Indian....usually the tribe is on the receiving end of performances from newbies like him....six innings, 7 K's, one earned run.....

al.

Comments

• CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Yup, potential future star

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Well, they are really not taking any chances with this guy during the spring....has pitched hardly at all.....hard to understand, Tomlin also had major arm surgery but they are letting him pitch....hopefully this isn't a sign that there may still be something wrong with salazar.....
  • CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    I think they are protecting his arm. He will be under an innings cap this year. ESPN projects him throwing "only"
    158 IP.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I was reading this weekend in the Plain Dealer (Cleveland's local newspaper) that Salazar did have some arm issues this spring...nothing major but that was part of reason they were limiting his pitch count.....they don't think it should impact once season starts....
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Home opener will be Salazar!

Cant wait. My daughter and I will be there in our seats.

I have a pair avail throughout the season if you know of anyone that may want some here and there
  • PM770PM770 Posts: 320 ✭✭

<< <i>Home opener will be Salazar!

Cant wait. My daughter and I will be there in our seats.

I have a pair avail throughout the season if you know of anyone that may want some here and there >>

Where are they located? I'd love to meet a fellow collector and talk baseball and collecting.
    we have a pair in 184 row F, aisle for the full season.
  • PM770PM770 Posts: 320 ✭✭

<< <i>we have a pair in 184 row F, aisle for the full season. >>

Lets try to stay in touch to some degree. If you ever have just one and want to meet and watch/discuss baseball and collecting, the first beer/beverage is on me!
    Ok and if you run across any you are interested in shoot me a pm.

Danny got roughed up a bit yesterday. Hope he has the kinks worked out