Home Precious Metals
Options

delete ..i found my answer

I just want to see what I should be paying if I was to buy 90% ... and at a good price. thanks
collector of gold and silver bullion..Owner of "aaa trash be gone" buffalo ny
references for completed transactions : smittys , guitarwes , vetter, JamesM , durexmetals, luke marshall ,perry hall, indiananationals,tamu15 , freechance , wdrob, jimineez1

Comments

• Options
    collectallcollectall Posts: 202 ✭✭
    I just found an old post with my answer... thanks tho
    collector of gold and silver bullion..Owner of "aaa trash be gone" buffalo ny
    references for completed transactions : smittys , guitarwes , vetter, JamesM , durexmetals, luke marshall ,perry hall, indiananationals,tamu15 , freechance , wdrob, jimineez1
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    old post may be based on old prices

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junk silver dimes, quarters, and halves have 0.715 oz per $1 face value assuming they aren't heavily worn. Multiply 0.715 times the spot price of silver to get the melt value of a dollar face value of junk silver coins. Morgan and Peace dollars each have 0.77 oz of silver.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Junk silver dimes, quarters, and halves have 0.715 oz per $1 face value assuming they aren't heavily worn. Multiply 0.715 times the spot price of silver to get the melt value of a dollar face value of junk silver coins. Morgan and Peace dollars each have 0.77 oz of silver

That's all good info. to determine a value, and if you can find it or are offering it for those current values, I will buy alot of it. image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.