Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 1983 Empty Topps Football Wax Boxes

I need two 1983 Topps football wax boxes. PM me with a price.
Thanks,
Doug
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost

Comments

• Options
    TTT
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost
  • Options
    I thought I'd give this a bump. Anyone have one?
  • Options
    Edited message for football boxes wanted
  • Options
    Sunday PM bump
  • Options
    Still looking for a couple of empty 1983 Topps Football wax boxes.
    Thanks,
    Doug
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Thank you Jason and Ted for your responses. Anyone else have any of these kicking around? X-out is fine. I have some loose packs looking for a home.