Home U.S. Coin Forum

Barber Dime Variety Identification Assistance Requested

keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
It does not seem to be the FS-301, FS-302 or FS-303....anyone see this before? I did a Google search for Barber Dime Varieties to see what I could find and did not find it. It certainly was not in the 1991 Babrer Dime Book that is online. It is easy to see at the top of the "1" and left-under-side of the "7." image Thanks!

"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:

Comments

• MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry, Greg. I am still in Colorado and I shipped all of
    my books on Barbers from the ANA.

I know there are RPD's of that date, although I don't own any.
    If I did, a certain Dime enthusiast would have sniffed it out already !! image
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sorry, Greg. I am still in Colorado and I shipped all of
    my books on Barbers from the ANA.

I know there are RPD's of that date, although I don't own any.
    If I did, a certain Dime enthusiast would have sniffed it out already !! image >>

Thanks. I know of three RPDs for the date and this is not any of them and this is not in the oooold 1991 Barber Dime book.
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • LogPotatoLogPotato Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭✭
    If it's not in the CPG or the DLRC book, the next place to check would be the Authoritative Reference on Barber Dimes by Kevin Flynn. Unfortunately, I don't own one.

<< <i>If it's not in the CPG or the DLRC book, the next place to check would be the Authoritative Reference on Barber Dimes by Kevin Flynn. Unfortunately, I don't own one. >>

Thanks. Hopefully someone can check Flynn's book. If it's not in there then it must be a new discovery worth $1,000,000!!! image

Anyone have Kevin Flynn's book?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file