Home Precious Metals
Options

1 oz. silver Fortunas on APMEX's ebay store.....

guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭
If you like/wanted some of these, I know it's still a big premium as to what spot is now, but APMEX has some of these for $31 and change right now + shipping. If you order 3 it comes out to $100. They also have the 10oz. Fortunas at a pretty good price.

I've always wanted a few of these but didn't want to pay $45-50+ each a while back. Glad silver dropped so I could get some of these pieces of precious metal art.

Edited for spelling.
@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.

Comments

• Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Ahhhh.... a link maybe so I can see what we are talking about here image
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one ounce silver Fortunas

one can also collect the design in 20 gram size at $23 (about $35 an ounce) 5 gram at $12 ($74 per oz) or 2.5 gram at $11.50 (around $140/oz)

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, a good time to pick up those things that were too high before. That is if you really want that thing.
    I surprise myself when I have some hesitation on this kinda thing, which I guess means I may not have wanted them.

<< <i>If you like/wanted some of these, I know it's still a big premium as to what spot is now, but APMEX has some of these for $31 and change right now + shipping. If you order 3 it comes out to $100. They also have the 10oz. Fortunas at a pretty good price.

I've always wanted a few of these but didn't want to pay $45-50+ each a while back. Glad silver dropped so I could get some of these pieces of precious metal art.

Edited for spelling. >>

COA
  • Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    I used to have five 10 gram gold Fortunas. I love the design, only trouble is, my wife does too. She took them and made necklaces out of them and used them for Xmas gifts. They were very popular. Take care. jws
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>one ounce silver Fortunas

one can also collect the design in 20 gram size at $23 (about $35 an ounce) 5 gram at $12 ($74 per oz) or 2.5 gram at $11.50 (around $140/oz) >>

Thanks Baley, I have to say, I like the storage container. I wonder if they are air/water proof.

• Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>

<< <i>one ounce silver Fortunas

one can also collect the design in 20 gram size at $23 (about $35 an ounce) 5 gram at $12 ($74 per oz) or 2.5 gram at $11.50 (around $140/oz) >>

Thanks Baley, I have to say, I like the storage container. I wonder if they are air/water proof. >>

They are not, mpaseo. Cool containers but just plastic. They used to sell for good money before Pamp raised their distribution into the US.

Pamp is really a top tier brand, imo. Love the new lunar series.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭
    These always seem to maintain a large premium over spot for the collector of top tier bullion.

MrPaseo, the plastic cases they come in are a little larger than a credit card and are made out the same type firm slightly flexible plastic with the clear plastic viewing window.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    agentjim007agentjim007 Posts: 6,256
    Same price from Apmex on eBay cheaper postage.
    I like these
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    I had the same problem with fortunas(women love them) 3 daughters,one wife,mother in law,one family friend and suddenly I ,m down to one fortuna