Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

TIM ... ERIC ... MIKE

Did you guys get home yet? HAHA

Fun night ... always great to be able to get together and talk cards.
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    I'm back.

Always great to talk cards with you and the guys. We'll have to try to get these meetings more frequently, at least once every couple of months.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got back in...thanks again, guys! It was a lot of fun hanging out and talking cards with someone who doesn't respond with just a glazed look over their face, LOL...I second the motion, Mike!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ThoseBackPagesThoseBackPages Posts: 4,871 ✭✭
    WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great time indeed Fellas!

LI IN THE HOUSE!!!
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    question is....do your wives know what you guys were doing down there??????????
  • Options

<< <i>question is....do your wives know what you guys were doing down there?????????? >>

I told mine I was going to a strip bar.

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>question is....do your wives know what you guys were doing down there?????????? >>

I told my wife it is kind of like a trial separation!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    Really wish I could have made it. In NJ visiting family. Sounds like a great time.
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>Really wish I could have made it. In NJ visiting family. Sounds like a great time. >>

We'll get you to the next one. Looking forward to it.

Collecting:
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

I told mine I was going to a strip bar. >>

I thought I'd get an extended lap dance after slipping a 75 cello under the g-string but got a slap in the face instead.. image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    RyanAdmirerRyanAdmirer Posts: 632 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

I told mine I was going to a strip bar. >>

I thought I'd get an extended lap dance after slipping a 75 cello under the g-string but got a slap in the face instead.. image >>

a

How were you to know she wasn't a Yount or Brett fan??? Women!....so hard to figure out sometimes!
    I'm a big Nolan Ryan fan OK???!!!
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I thought I'd get an extended lap dance after slipping a 75 cello under the g-string but got a slap in the face instead.. image >>

Cue a Snuffleupagus photo...
  • Options

<< <i>I thought I'd get an extended lap dance after slipping a 75 cello under the g-string but got a slap in the face instead.. image >>

If you would have slipped it under Mike's g-string you WOULD have gotten an extended lap dance!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

<< <i>

If you would have slipped it under Mike's g-string you WOULD have gotten an extended lap dance! >>

image Hey now.

Collecting:
  • Options

<< <i>If you would have slipped it under Mike's g-string you WOULD have gotten an extended lap dance! >>

image Hey now. >>

Hey Mike ... we all know the things you would do for an unopened pack from the 70's! LMAO
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    It looks like you guys were at the wrong end of the club last night.

• Options
    Looks like Snuffy likes more than spicy chicken. image

Collecting:
  • Options
    Snuffy ... that pack with Seaver on top ... on the upper part of the girl's (on the left) leg ... SERIOUSLY, Mike would have given Tim a Lap Dance for that!!!!! Right Mike?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug