Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2013 Topps Heritage Bryce Harper #440E BGS 9.5...Holy Grail Harper???

My friend is accepting offers on the beauty. Pm me for offer
Truly a rare card...1/1 right now in 9.5
Some of you may know the info on the card.

Comments

• Options
    Due to overwhelming response to this card....here is my friends email for contact regarding the card

coachtritt@yahoo.com

• Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    On this card what is the SP on it?
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    Rumor'd to be only 15. Topps apparently had plans to do every team in a vintage uniform but mlb said no due to them not wanting the colt .45s to be used for astros. Topps canceled run and were left with a select few. Keith Olbermann paid $2999 for another one of these cards when it hit ebay ungraded. This is the only graded version right now. You can google te olbermann purchase. Of anyone else knows more to the story please add to the thread
  • Options
    link

here is the link for what you were talking about.
    Looking For:
    PSA 9 Albert Pujols Rookie Cards
    Successful trans. with epatmythes, PFB, johnckhall, kwtoz, mattinglymint23, Foo3112, ssdawg77,
    californiacards3, orioles93, Bkritz
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much. I appreciate the info.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    Washington Senators Gimmicks
    Originally, 2013 Topps Heritage was to include a series of Houston "Colt .45s" variations. Due to reasons that have not been fully explained by either Topps, MLB, or the MLBPA, these have been changed to Washington "Senators" gimmicks. Each card depicts the player in a "throwback" Washington Senators uniform.
    These cards have no provenance in the 1964 Topps set.
    46 Ian Desmond
    56 Ross Detwiler
    432 Ryan Zimmerman
    440 Bryce Harper

Source
  • Options
    He has decided to list the card on ebay

LOWERED

Again...his email is coachtritt@yahoo.com for offers Coachtritt's ebay listingLink
  • Options
    It seems to be stagnant without Olberman bidding.