Comments

• Options
    TahoeDaleTahoeDale Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭
    Interesting.

Thanks for the heads up
    TahoeDale
  • Options
    mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
    I am not one normally liking changes, but I will give Heritage a look. Sure hope we don't need to do all that up and down scrolling like on the demo page. image
    I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.
  • Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    I would just like:

-For the page not to jump all the way to the top of the list every time I hit the back button after viewing a lot.
    -For coins that I bid on not to disappear from my track lot page so that I don't have to go to two pages to look at all the coins I am tracking.
    -For the "preview" of the coins that appear as you scroll over to not be halfway off the screen.
    -Better links on the first page so I don't have to hunt for every upcoming auction.
    -For HA to actually "remember" my log in like I ask it to so I don't have to re-log in every time I close my browser.
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change can be good, fun and beneficial. I hope it is all of that. That being said, I am used to the current site and have no complaints with the way it works. It took a while to learn where everything was a few years ago but it was easy enough. I wish them luck with the transition. image
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I would just like:

-For the page not to jump all the way to the top of the list every time I hit the back button after viewing a lot.
    -For coins that I bid on not to disappear from my track lot page so that I don't have to go to two pages to look at all the coins I am tracking.
    -For the "preview" of the coins that appear as you scroll over to not be halfway off the screen.
    -Better links on the first page so I don't have to hunt for every upcoming auction.
    -For HA to actually "remember" my log in like I ask it to so I don't have to re-log in every time I close my browser. >>

several of your challenges can be easily fixed.

1. open links in new tabs, then when you close one page the original page is just as you left it. right click "open in new tab" or ctrl+left click on link if your browser is set up this way.
    2. idk
    3. not sure this is what you mean. but when you click on the images at the top, they take you to the middle of the page if you are logged in. even if you aren't it will but you can't see anything w/o being logged in.
    4. i agree but it is easily solved by using bookmarks/favorites depending on your browser.
    5. log-in issued actually get into security issues. i think they are required to log you out after a certain time. if you turn your pc off, it will also log you out. you need to clear your cache, cookies etc from time to time anyway. you should check out roboform and buy a licensed version. very simple, very awesome.

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file