Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

EBAY: Wonderful set of Morgan Dollars from different hoards including a GSA CC

A beautiful set of Morgans with a nice case. I have a bunch of DMPLs consigned as well, so please do keep an eye out for them.

EBAY
References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.

Comments

• Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    Bump. More stuff added.

Check this out. A Carson City Morgan set in PCGS OGH holders. 1882CC-1884CC + 1891CC.

EBAY

Also a couple of DMPLs added.
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    bump. Ends this weekend
  • Options
    TTT. Ends this weekend!
  • Options
    TTT. More added. Here is another great Morgan set. Please take a closer look at the 1883-CC. High grade, IMO. I had initially set it aside to send to PCGS.

Ebay
  • Options
    bump. The Morgan CC set auction ends in 45 mins! All in OGH PCGS holders. Includes 1891-CC. In a nice case with a booklet containing the history of the CC mint.

Ebay Morgan CC set
  • Options

<< <i>TTT. More added. Here is another great Morgan set. Please take a closer look at the 1883-CC. High grade, IMO. I had initially set it aside to send to PCGS.

Ebay >>

TTT. Ends this weekend! There are a whole bunch of other Morgans too!
  • Options
    TTT. Ends this weekend.

1. Morgan Set in a nice cherry wood case with a high grade CC coin.

2. Morgan PL set of 5 in nice case

3. A Morgan DMPL

4. Toned set of 2 Morgans in a case.

All consigned to Kryptonitecomics on Ebay.

Ebay Kryptonitecomics
  • Options
    TTT. Ends this weekend.