Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

NPB Thanks!

After a nice little auction that drew quite a few bidders:

Gee thanks! Now I get to relist as the 2nd chance bid is falling on deaf ears.... What a pain.
My favorite ball players throughout the years: Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy, Ellis Burks, Lance Berkman

Comments

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>After a nice little auction that drew quite a few bidders:

Gee thanks! Now I get to relist as the 2nd chance bid is falling on deaf ears.... What a pain. >>

This is exactly why I've never sold on eBay and never will.
  • Options
    daprodapro Posts: 209 ✭✭
    What were you trying to sell?
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    the worse part is that idiot claims to have reproduced
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just relist and move on. Wasting any mental energy on a moron is an exercise in futility.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just relist and move on. Wasting any mental energy on a moron is an exercise in futility. >>

image +1
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭
    be sure to file to a non-paying bidder claim as well

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    I'm so tired of the "son" excuse. Seems to be popping up more nowadays.
    What's this guy's ebay ID so we can block him?
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just relist and move on. Wasting any mental energy on a moron is an exercise in futility. >>

It may be futile, but expending metal energy on morons can sometimes be fun...
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

It may be futile, but expending metal energy on morons can sometimes be fun... >>

Metal energy? Such as that involved in the propulsion of small conical metal objects? Hmmmm.

Well actually, for some of these jokers, it's both fun and not futile. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.