Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FOR SALE: 1986 Fleer Basketball Wax Packs PSA 8 (BBCE Purchases)

I just received (8) 1986 Fleer Basketball Wax Packs back from PSA, all graded 8. All of these packs were purchased directly from Steve at Baseball Card Exchange at the past few Nationals or from the recent Group Rips here on the CU Board.

As many of you know, Steve sold packs from a COMPLETE box- thus your chances at every card in the set (including the Jordan Rookie, as well as the other hard to obtain Rookies, HOFer's and Low Pop cards) are great coming from a complete box. I self submitted all of these packs, after accumulating these over the past 2 years.

Please feel free to check out my link below to see these packs that are listed for sale through ebay.

I am selling these packs to members here for $340.00 delivered (priority mail) with paypal gift. If you prefer to receive a regualr paypal invoice (not paypal gift) the price is $350.00 delivered.

I have other unopened packs just back from PSA that I will be listing on ebay, and will offer here to CU members at reduced prices, too. I hope to have these offered for sale soon (72, 73, 74 basketball wax) and a couple 1980 Topps Baseball Cellos with Rickey Henderson on front).

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks.

Tyler
dty
Link to my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/halftimecardsandcollectibles/

Unopened Boxes, Packs, Cards, and Tickets

Just send me a PM or email me for discount off eBay pricing. Thanks

Comments