Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ticket Holder HARD Plastic - Nice Product

Found these at my local sports card store and thought I would share.
They are for the standard size Ticket/Ticket Stubs and are nice for any
standard size tickets that are not worth getting PSA encapsulated. I like
them much better then the card savers since you don’t have to slip them
in and out and don’t have to take the chance of wear on the ends.

The size is 2 Inchs X 5.5 Inches and they press together strong enough so you need a coin
that fits in the slot on the side that allows you to open them up.

Been getting them for .98 cents each plus tax. Found them on ebay but the
cost including shipping is a bit more.

Link to the Pro-Mold web site
Ticket Holder Product Web Site

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Deukoo Kim ... that's the fight he suffered his injuries that caused his death, right?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Those are nice looking holders. I always seem to have all the holders I need for cards, but never seem to have the right size for tickets. Might have to grab a few of those to have on hand
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options

<< <i>Deukoo Kim ... that's the fight he suffered his injuries that caused his death, right? >>

I wondered if anyone would catch that one

Yes that was the Fight its really tragic not only did Kim Pass but Kim’s Mother
    and the Referee committed suicide shortly after and it really affected Ray Mancini
    as he never really fought as hard after

Ray (BOOM BOOM) Mancini Vs Deuk koo Kim Nov 13, 1982 Kim died four days later of injuries sustained in this bout.
    Both Kim's mother and the referee committed suicide within four months following the bout.

Also as a result of Kim's death, the World Boxing Council immediately ordered all title bouts be reduced from 15 to 12 rounds

Kinda dark history