Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

AUTOGRAPHED Ric Flair & Hulk Hogan RC Wrestling All Star

I'm willing to let this go for $250 net to me. Does have a crease top to bottom that is good size but visible when held at an angle.........

image[/URL]

I'll part with the Hogan for $350 net to me....nice card and acquired through a wrestling vendor. Do not trust Hogan's that were signed TTM!!!

image[/URL]
BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

Comments

• Options
    If you couldn't get the Hogan through PSA/DNA why would others?
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I bought a set recently and have not subbed them to PSA yet. I find your comment to be rude and unjust. This Hogan was signed through a well respected wrestling vendor and I guarantee it to PSA or you can get your money back from me. Anyone is welcome to view my feedback at ebay under this handle wrestlingcardking. I'm not down on pulling scams on anyone.
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    Here is a little side note for you, I have subbed more autographed wrestling all stars than anyone by far and I have either had them pass with ease or have received a voucher for those they did not have a template for, not ONCE did I have an all star come back questionable authenticity from PSA/DNA. I will stand behind my reputation.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If you couldn't get the Hogan through PSA/DNA why would others? >>

Rob would never knowingly sell a fake auto. He has integrity.

Both of these autos are real.

• Options
    Just to let the one poster know, I subbed the Hogan and Flair to PSA DNA and they now reside in holders but of course the price is much higher to acquire them now.