Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

going to send in my first submission to PSA wish me luck.

going to send in my first submission to PSA wish me luck.

imageText
looking for vancouver canucks psa 10's

Comments

• 08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards and good luck on the sub.

Joe
  • HallcoHallco Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So......what exactly are you sending in? imageimageimageimage
  • ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    Wrong holders!! They will deduct points for that, LOL! If you're doing a 45 day sub you could have them back by the middle of football season!! Good luck.
  • You're sending in 3 million Trevor Linden RCs?

• << <i>Wrong holders!! They will deduct points for that, LOL! If you're doing a 45 day sub you could have them back by the middle of football season!! Good luck. >>

are you serious am i using the wrong holders?
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Wrong holders!! They will deduct points for that, LOL! If you're doing a 45 day sub you could have them back by the middle of football season!! Good luck. >>

are you serious am i using the wrong holders? >>

image You have the correct flips.

Good luck with your sub!

Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭
    Just wondering why you'd want to pay so much to get them graded. A PSA 9 sells for $8 or under, an a PSA 10 always sells for less than $30. Not to mention the chance that you will get some grades that are less than 9s, I just don't see much upside here. Plus you have to figure in the $$ that you will spend in shipping both ways.

9s & 10s aren't rare by any means, there are 45 9s, and 42 10's in the pop report. Not judging you here, just trying to inform you as you say that this will be your 1st submission. The shipping back from PSA is not cheap, and if you are in Canada, it is even worse.

Good luck, I really do hope that they are all 10s for you.

• << <i>Just wondering why you'd want to pay so much to get them graded. A PSA 9 sells for $8 or under, an a PSA 10 always sells for less than $30. Not to mention the chance that you will get some grades that are less than 9s, I just don't see much upside here. Plus you have to figure in the $$ that you will spend in shipping both ways.

9s & 10s aren't rare by any means, there are 45 9s, and 42 10's in the pop report. Not judging you here, just trying to inform you as you say that this will be your 1st submission. The shipping back from PSA is not cheap, and if you are in Canada, it is even worse.

Good luck, I really do hope that they are all 10s for you. >>

Hi thanks for your feedback I really appreciate it. I am not planning to sell them just collect them. I already have like 30 linden psa rookies now. I have 13 psa 10's. He is my fav player so thats why I am sending so many in. I have about 200 raw linden rookies i went thru & pulled out what i think will be 9's or 10's. I live in Vancouver but have a USA address where ill have them sent to save on the shipping. I am doing a bulk submission 200 cards.
  • It's likely not worth the hassle of having it shipped back to a US address. Just create a FED EX account and use that to ship back to your canadian address.