Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Silver Kilo Panda?

Hi. This is my first post here but here's kind of the back story. I went to my LCS and saw this coin yesterday. I did a google/ebay search that night and found a little bit of information. (2009 silver kilos had a 4,000 mintage limit) But on the whole I didn't find much specific. Ebay it looked like kilo pandas where mighty expensive. So I jumped on this because the premium was no where near what it appeared on Ebay, but with Panda's there's always the worry in the back of my mind that it could be fake. It does have a COA but the box it came in is not the original mint packaging but an attractive box none the less.

I feel if the LCS knew it was a fake they would not have sold it to me but I want to post here to see what you think. Any quest-timation at what the coin is actually worth?
Reverse
Obverse
COA

Sorry I don't know how to put the picture in the post but the links are for the pictures. Thanks again in advance.

Comments

• Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Looks good to me. image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    Very nice looking kilo coin. Price range on ungraded 2009 kilos: $1875 to $2,250. Coins grade PF69 are near $3,000.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input. I think I may throw it out there and see what happens. Although I'm finding it quite hard to part with it already. lol