Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ANA/PNG pre-WFM invitation, 8/10-12: Please print

JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
This entitles the bearer and guests to admission to the ANA/PNG pre-WFM exhibition in Rosemont, IL
August 10-12
Rosemont Convention Center
PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore

Comments

• Options
    CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!

Nothing like feeding my coin addiction with an early invite to a week-long coin fest image
  • Options
    ttt
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to attending - thanks for the invite. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the Invite and planning on being there Saturday morning before the cousins picnic 16 miles away. Have already done some Research on the list of Dealers and hopefully will Gain a Few More Connections. Will Try and Get a Few Pictures of the Show and Hope to see other Forum Members There................Enjoy image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    ttt

eBaystore

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file