Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Another card offered to help Diamondman

I don't know Diamondman and I don't know how to get a hold of him. Some of the people on other threads selling cards for him seems to know his Paypal ID. It's not a lot, but I hope it helps. I've got a 2007 Topps Kevin Durant RC PSA 10 to offer up. He's a great young player and this is one of his RC's in PSA 10. The first person to respond on this thread and sends Diamondman $15 Paypal will get this card.

Diamondman let me know (PM me) when you get the funds and I will ship the card.

Buyer PM me with your address so I can ship after Diamondman gets funds.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve

Comments

• Options
    Fantastic gesture!!!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, the gesture is only helpful if Diamondman (Mike) gets the money in time. I have been on that side of things before. Hopefully someone will want this card and send some his way. Per your message on another board it looks like this is Diamondman's PayPal address:

mike_felts@hotmail.com

So buyer send money to that Paypal address and post on this board that you want the card to let others know the card is purchased. Thanks everyone and good luck Mike.
    Steve
  • Options
    I will take it if it is still available
    1911 C55 hockey
    1935 National Chicle
    1961 Golden Press
    1962 Bell Brand Dodgers
    Top 200 cards in the hobby
    Top 250 cards in the hobby
    All time lakers
    All time Dodgers
    1957 Disney Characters
    1965 Donruss Disneyland
    1966 Get Smart
    Brian
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    What is the situation? Is there an illness in the family? Sorry i didn't see what the situation was in the thread.
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    @Eagles33

I don't know the exact situation. I don't know him personally. From the messages I read on the board it seems like he's having a hard time. Others have rallied for him and I wanted to help in the way I could.
    Steve
  • Options
    @captainthreeputt

The card is yours. I will PM Diamondman and when he confirms the funds then I will ship out your card. Just PM me your address in the meantime and I will have the card ready to send out.
    Steve
  • Options
    The card is sold. Thanks Brian. Good luck Mike.
    Steve