Anyone have any packs in for grading?

I think I am close to 45 days!

Total Items: 3
Date Received: 4/26/2013
Date Shipped: N/A

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a sub there since 4/22.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • BobHBobH Posts: 206 ✭✭

<< <i>I have a sub there since 4/22. >>

Does anyone know if they grade wax packs,cellos ect at the National? Or do they just take the subs back home with them?
    Interested in 60's and 70's psa and raw star and hof cards

<< <i>

<< <i>I have a sub there since 4/22. >>

Does anyone know if they grade wax packs,cellos ect at the National? Or do they just take the subs back home with them? >>

They will accept packs but they take them with them and standard wait time apploes.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • How does the pack grading work ?

Do they send them to Steve first ?
    Does Steve go to LA ? NJ ?

Then PSA grades them after Steve looks at them ??

thanks
  • bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    Sent these in several weeks ago, but this is what the order says

Total Items: 8
    Date Received: 6/19/2013
    Date Shipped: N/A
    Order Status: Your order is still being processed.

My birthday is at the end of august. I hoping for some birthday luck, but maybe my brothers October birthday is more realistic. I have 2 packs of '86 fleer bk in there. Hope that works out.
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15
  • RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Just hoping a package goes to Steve every Month or so, then returns to PSA to try and hit close to the 45 day window as possible. I'd have to think both Grote and myself would pop the same day, or WEEKS apart depending if they made it in the same trip to Steve
  • BobHBobH Posts: 206 ✭✭

Does anyone know if they grade wax packs,cellos ect at the National? Or do they just take the subs back home with them? >>

They will accept packs but they take them with them and standard wait time apploes. >>

Thanks for the info
    I have a few that I'm tired of looking at.If they are legit I would like to slab them but if not they need to be opened
    Interested in 60's and 70's psa and raw star and hof cards
  • rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭
    4/11 .....still waiting
    Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
    Was wondering if anyone here was still waiting on pack submissions from April?

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Was wondering if anyone here was still waiting on pack submissions from April? >>

YOU are Tim!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

<< <i>

<< <i>Was wondering if anyone here was still waiting on pack submissions from April? >>

YOU are Tim! >>

As always, Doug's astute powers of perception don't miss a beat, LOL!!

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

YOU are Tim! >>

As always, Doug's astute powers of perception don't miss a beat, LOL!! >>

I had no idea my powers of perception would make you happy enough to dance!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • SethroSethro Posts: 671 ✭✭
    Waiting since 4/30. Lame.
    Positive transactions: Bighurt2000 - DavidPuddy - ShootyBabitt - Bosox1976 - LarryP - Captainthreeputt - Tedw9 - aconte -EAsports -Johnsteph10 -hhmag70 - depcs - TheThrill22 - scotgreb - longtimemetsfan - cadets68 - augustaman - mcholke - miconelegacy