Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

*** PSA/DNA Red Flip group submission - July 2013 (we have Poppage #3!!)

13»

Comments

• Options
    breaking bad finale, red flip, blue flip...looking forward to the next week+.
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    John, Thanks again for organizing this sub. I'm very pleased with my cards.

imageimage

imageimage

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    I believe I have sent everyone that participated in the subs a return shipping quote from the USPS. If for some reason you didn't receive a quote from me, please PM me your name/address and how much insurance you want me to include ASAP. I know there is one person who hasn't send me their info . Could this person please send me your info it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    John
  • Options
    i sent a pm but haven't gotten any quote back, resending the pm now.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    John,

Payment sent. Thanks again.

Doug
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Thanks for doing this look forward to receiving the cards. Hopefully there will be a red flip special that includes Tall Boys.
  • Options
    I just wanted to keep the board updated and let everyone know that the majority of the packages were shipped today. If your sub had 20 or less cards your package was shipped today and I sent you your tracking info. I still have 6 packages to ship that were larger packages and those will be sent on Wednesday and I will PM you your tracking number once those have been shipped. Also, if you haven't sent me your shipping payment please do so as soon as possible.
    Thanks,
    John
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This is appropriate
    image >>

• Options
    All but 1 of the packages have been shipped. And everyone has been sent their tracking info. The one I am still waiting for I am waiting to ship because the person has not contacted me yet and it is kind of an expensive package to ship. There were a few small packages that I shipped that I haven't received payment for yet, so could the few people who haven't sent payment yet could you please send me the payment asap so I can bring this submission to a close.
  • Options
    Also, I have received several emails asking me when will there be the next group sub. As long as I get approval from PSA the next red flip PSA/DNA group sub will be sometime in late March or early April.
  • Options
    Received cards today. Thank you for doing this John , look forward to the next one.
  • Options

<< <i>Received cards today. Thank you for doing this John , look forward to the next one. >>

We will need scans
  • Options
    John ... cards received today. Thanks again for all the time you spent doing this submission. I have probably shown these cards raw, but here they are once again, this time slabbed.

The 52s (except for McCullough, which is a duplicate) are for my personal set. All other cards I would think about selling if it made $en$e.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Great stuff, doug!
  • Options
    got mine also, thanks john!

imageimage
  • Options
    maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received my package today. Thank you John! I am on my way to making a run of Greg Maddux autos!

• Options
    I want to thank everyone for participating in the subs. Here are some of my favorites from the group subs.
  • Options
    Great stuff everyone...here are mine...
  • Options
    John - I like the Pele, Depp and Howe the best out of those.

Barry - That Aaron is nice ... but those two Wright cards are sweet as well.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    ghooper33ghooper33 Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭
    As usual a perfect group sub. Here are some basketball autos for my sets:

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle