Home Sports Talk
Options

curt schilling please leave sports center

about as annoying as 1985fan's inability to recognize his thoughts are his own, and quite possibly, are fairly stupid.

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Curt announces that he has cancer. Not specific as to the type.

Text
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭

<< <i>about as annoying as 1985fan's inability to recognize his thoughts are his own, and quite possibly, are fairly stupid. >>

What does this even mean? LOL
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>about as annoying as 1985fan's inability to recognize his thoughts are his own, and quite possibly, are fairly stupid. >>

What does this even mean? LOL >>

Real Simple.

Nobody thinks like you and your thoughts that you spew out here are plain stupid image
  • Options
    Plain stupid?

Why, because I actually think for myself and don't parrot the talking heads on TV?

Get real.
  • Options
    Guess the cancer part was not important.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Guess the cancer part was not important. >>

Ofcourse it is a scary thing and we all wish him the best.

On another note Mglicker if it were that important to you why didnt you start a thread on it rather than post it in a random thread that was started 7 months ago?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Guess the cancer part was not important. >>

Ofcourse it is a scary thing and we all wish him the best.

On another note Mglicker if it were that important to you why didnt you start a thread on it rather than post it in a random thread that was started 7 months ago? >>

Good question. I have a good answer. Been posting a lot of new threads here and don't want to wear out the welcome.

Didn't really pay attention to the rip on 1985fan in the op or I would have passed.

Unfortunate that the sportsmod has left, as this place really has become a cesspool.
  • Options

<< <i>

Unfortunate that the sportsmod has left, as this place really has become a cesspool. >>

You're right, the constant ruining of threads with infusing them with talk of politics really does suck. Someone ought to knock that stuff off.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Unfortunate that the sportsmod has left, as this place really has become a cesspool. >>

You're right, the constant ruining of threads with infusing them with talk of politics really does suck. Someone ought to knock that stuff off. >>

On that we can agree.