Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Joe DiMaggio 1939 Playball PSA 4.5 (Strong Card)

For Sale:

Joe Dimaggio 1939 Playball PSA 4.5 - Looking for a firm $625 (VCP for a regular PSA 4 is $600). Possible bump for a 5 if someone wants to send it in.

Strong 4.5 (Compare to a regular 5 and you will see) Back is fully centered. Card has no stains or creases.

Comments

• Options
    No Jeters for sale?
  • Options
    Hoping I find one sooner than later
  • Options
    are there not any on ebay that are not astronomically high?
    Looking For:
    PSA 9 Albert Pujols Rookie Cards
    Successful trans. with epatmythes, PFB, johnckhall, kwtoz, mattinglymint23, Foo3112, ssdawg77,
    californiacards3, orioles93, Bkritz
  • Options
    There is 1 but it’s priced at about $200 OVER VCP! I may want one but I’m not THAT desperate. Plenty of those cards floating around out there.

It’s always weird but when I don’t have funds ready, the card I want is always around and then when I’m ready, there’s none available. lol
  • Options
    I have the same problem. Whenever I am tapped out on funds, the cards that I am desperately looking for are available and I have to let them pass. But, when I have the funds available, its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. It can get frustrating sometimes when you are collecting a certain set and cards are hard to find or they are available but at astronomically high prices.
    Looking For:
    PSA 9 Albert Pujols Rookie Cards
    Successful trans. with epatmythes, PFB, johnckhall, kwtoz, mattinglymint23, Foo3112, ssdawg77,
    californiacards3, orioles93, Bkritz
  • Options
    I just messaged a few on evay that have this card a link to this thread..maybe they will find you
  • Options
    Much appreciated for anyone who can help me track one down. I cant guarantee I will purchase the 1st one that someone shows me because not every 9 is the same but if the card looks good, the seller will not be offered a low ball price either.

Anyways, lets not keep bumping this up and lets give others a chance to sell stuff. Message me if anyone has one for sale.

Thanks,
    Marc
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump in hopes of finding one on here.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what you are looking to pay but I did a search on EBAY and there is one listed for $1,197.

If that is more then you want to spend maybe you can email the seller and see if he can work with you.

• Options
    That is also who i left the link to this board stating that you were looking to purchase ot
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    What is vcp on this? I thought it was a $300 card. I must have slept since then.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    VCP was just under $500 before he hit his 3000th. Now its at about $1016. Talk about a jump!

DPECK, PM sent.
  • Options
    Still Looking
  • Options
    Since no one seems to have a Jeter for sale, how about a nice looking Jordan rookie in a PSA 9. Back centering doesn't need to be 100% perfect but I'm not looking for one that looks OC either.

Pm me.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Simply curious...is there a reason you havent bought one from ebay?
  • Options
    Because not every PSA 9 is the same.

Would prefer you PM me if you have any questions so we don't keep bumping this up and giving others a chance on this forum.
    Best,
    Marc
  • Options
    Bumpalicious
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for bumping my thread. I thought I would return the favour ;-) You appear to practice what you preach which I admire.

That is a very nice Joe D. Looks like a 5 from here. What is the VCP on a 5?

Shane