Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

LIVE AUCTION: 6/23/13 at 1 PM PST -- Bid Live Online Via LiveAuctioneers, or Absentee Bids ~ 100+ Lo

If you are interested in some neat coins and currency, then check out our auction in Laguna Beach, CA tomorrow, Sunday, June 23. The bidding starts at 1:00 PM PST. If you are in Southern California, you are welcome to bid on the floor. Otherwise, the auction will be broadcast live on LiveAuctioneers.com with a real-time audio/video feed.

Visit OUR AUCTION HERE. In addition, there are a few hundred more lots of jewelry, Rolex watches, art, antiques, and more.

Highlights include: 1907 High Relief $20, 1915 Pan-Pac $50 Octagonal, several Bust dollars, key date coins, large size U.S. currency, bullion, cheap sets/lots, and more.

If you win a lot, let me know via PM, email, or phone that you are a PCGS forum member and I will give you $50 off of any invoice over $500. Thanks, Dennis

Comments

• Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭
    Your screen shot shows an estimate of $130-$180 for the Pan Pac Octagonal but I noticed that it has been changed on your site image

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options

<< <i>Your screen shot shows an estimate of $130-$180 for the Pan Pac Octagonal but I noticed that it has been changed on your site image >>

Yikes! That was a cropping error. These are screen shots. It looks like we cut off the low/high on the Pan-Pac screen and the partial low/high line from the next page looked like it was for the Pan-Pac. Thanks for pointing this out so we could correct it. The online catalog has all of the correct information.
  • Options

Auction starts in a few hour: 1:00 PM PST

Hope to see you there or online!

Thanks for looking.