Home U.S. Coin Forum

The Missouri Cabinet

2»

Comments

• northcoinnorthcoin Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

Admittedly it is now even 6 years later, but if Fred is still checking this thread, may it be asked if there is a recollection of what happened to the 1916 Standing Liberty?

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fred, you made my morning coffee so good. What an adventure for you back then. Size of a show can mean nothing if you know what you're seeing. Can't wait for this auction to go off. Have a good day. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• FredWeinbergFredWeinberg Posts: 5,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good morning – no I don’t remember what happened to the 19 16 except I sold it at the next show I attended, in all probability – there was nothing special about that particular coin

Retired Collector & Dealer in Major Mint Error Coins & Currency since the 1960's.Co-Author of Whitman's "100 Greatest U.S. Mint Error Coins", and the Error Coin Encyclopedia, Vols., III & IV. Retired Authenticator for Major Mint Errors
    for PCGS. A 49+-Year PNG Member...A full numismatist since 1972, retired in 2022
  • topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

Page 50 of that catalog shows TDN's new coin. B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file