Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

anyone have a recent SMR i can send them a few bucks for??

title says it all i'm looking for a recent (last month or two) to page through

anyone have one i can send them a few bucks to mail?

thanks
fred
Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

Comments

• Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm me an address I have an extra one.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

• Options
    ttt
    Fred

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>title says it all i'm looking for a recent (last month or two) to page through

anyone have one i can send them a few bucks to mail?

thanks
    fred >>

Price Guide

If you are just looking for prices it is now free to the public online.
  • Options
    thanks but the 55 topps AA football is not listed and i havent read a copy in a while so if anyone has one
    let me know
    fred
    Fred

• Options
    thank you but they didnt have a complete set price, does the books still have that?
    Fred

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>thank you but they didnt have a complete set price, does the books still have that? >>

I just checked mine and yes it is in there. A good reason to take Maurice's advice and just buy one for $7.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Fred, If you still need an SMR you can have my latest SMR. Just PM me your address and I will send it off to you.

• Options
    thank you

pm sent

i didnt know you could buy single copies now.
    Fred

• Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Mine goes straight to the recycling bin every month still in its wrapper.
    I'll PM you when the next one comes in.....it's yours.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Doh....should have been a PM.

• Options

<< <i>Mine goes straight to the recycling bin every month still in its wrapper.
    I'll PM you when the next one comes in.....it's yours. >>

this is what i thought, some people dont read them every month and maybe i can save one from the land fill

thanks
    Fred