Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSH: 1864B Hannover 1/2 Groschen -- PCGS MS64

For sale here:

Description: 1864-B 1/2 Groschen, German State of Hannover
Grade: MS64 by PCGS, population 2/0
Price: $110 shipped

Terms of sale: Payment is accepted by personal check, cashier's check, or PayPal (preferred). Sale price includes USPS First Class shipping in the USA. Coin ships after payment is received in full (and clears, if applicable). Returns are accepted with no questions asked for 14 days after receiving the coin. Buyer pays return shipping and payment is refunded after coin is safely returned to me. If I don't recognize you from the boards, or haven't dealt with you before, references may be requested.

Contact information: Please leave a message in this thread or send me a PM. You may also contact me via PM with questions or other concerns.

============================================

This example is the coin pictured in CoinFacts. This coin has very original skin, and a crusty look. It is a great example! I'm including the images I have taken as well as those taken by PCGS as the CoinFacts plate coin. In my opinion, the coin's toning is more accurately depicted in my pictures.

At the time this coin was minted in 1864, the Kingdom of Hannover was ruled by George V, a cousin of Queen Victoria of England and the grandson of George III of England. The Kingdom of Hannover disolved in 1866 when it was conquered by Prussia, and was briefly reinstated as an independent state in 1946. The state of Hannover subsequently joined other small states and became the present day state of Lower Saxony, one of 16 states making up current-day Germany. To this day, the Coat of Arms of Lower Saxony features the image of the rearing Saxon Steed.

My images:

The images from CoinFacts:
-Brandon
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
My sets: [280+ horse coins] :: [France Sowers] :: [Colorful world copper] :: [Beautiful world coins]
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Comments